TIME FLIES
Time flies and seasons pass
But the damn scars of your words seem to last
Forever in a heart that can't ever relax
Neither dreams nor rest can relieve
This soul that has seized to believe
There is anything in your heart but you
And all sweet words you once spoke were ever true
Time flies, many suns have set
My eyes are on you but i will not expect
Anything better nor anything less
From people like you believe they are blessed
When i can truly see but a curse
Now that I've stopped being obsessed
Over your cute acts and off white doves
For nothing can substitute for love
Time flies and i have learned
The lines between love and hate are thin
As the ice cold hearts wearing warm smiles
That i fell for and have walked miles
To learn ,to love and to adore
After I've walked so much more
But for now time flies
Time flies and I live... I learn.. I love
Time flies and seasons pass
But the damn scars of your words seem to last
Forever in a heart that can't ever relax
Neither dreams nor rest can relieve
This soul that has seized to believe
There is anything in your heart but you
And all sweet words you once spoke were ever true
Time flies, many suns have set
My eyes are on you but i will not expect
Anything better nor anything less
From people like you believe they are blessed
When i can truly see but a curse
Now that I've stopped being obsessed
Over your cute acts and off white doves
For nothing can substitute for love
Time flies and i have learned
The lines between love and hate are thin
As the ice cold hearts wearing warm smiles
That i fell for and have walked miles
To learn ,to love and to adore
After I've walked so much more
But for now time flies
Time flies and I live... I learn.. I love


0 comments:
Post a Comment