BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, January 28, 2011


I HAD A DREAM

I had a dream
and in that dream you died
I killed you and then lied
to the world that just cried and cried
because they found your corpse torn and scarred
surrounded by chains and bloody knives
was my masterful work of art
surrounded by four wall painted red
your blood and screams
could still be seen and heard
days months and years even after you're dead

I had a dream
just like this moment
you stood there and threw insults so violent
with no one around in this room so silent
so many ways to kill your that would be so brilliant
and the only thing that would get me found
is just how much i would be proud
to run outside screaming so loud
oh hell yes the dumb fucker finally hit the ground

I had a dream
it was so sweet
had my victory and it lasted weeks
but weeks later taken away
because karma's a bitch and there's no way
I can enjoy such sweet victory

I had a dream and it was sweet
I had a dream and yet you live

0 comments: